Saturday, August 21, 2010

Alta Plaza Park

First on Max's agenda after arriving in San Francisco, was Alta Plaza Park.

I love this park and I actually get quite teary thinking about leaving it. It's been our backyard while we've lived here. It's where we'd meet friends and have playgroups. It's the place my babies first went on the swings, first ate sand, and first went down a slide. I'm really going to miss it--even walking up the super steep hill to the playground.

MAX--13 months
JACK--10 months
GUS--6 months

3 comments:

nanny said...

i really like that park, too--even the surrounding grassy hills and trees and yes, the steep walk to get to this park paradise.

Grandma said...

Wow..... I loved that park too! We had soooo much fun there! Good memories for all of us! Thanks for sharing them!

Who would have ever guessed an amazing park lay at the top of that hill? Not me!

I didn't even get lost going there!

blythe said...

cute pics. i especially like the last three of each boy. can you believe i have never been to this park?!