Back in San Francisco
Gus and I are back in San Francisco living it up in the chilly weather with Blake until Grandma and Grandpa bring Max and Jack out this weekend. We've been eating at fun restaurants and I've been going on walks to the park every day with my sweet baby. Sometimes I forget what my life was like when I had only one baby. Max and I would play in the morning, I'd clean while he napped, then we'd go on a walk or to the park and be home just in time for his second nap and General Hospital. I know--what a life, right? San Francisco really is the perfect city to have little kids. And I had THREE! I never want my mooshy mommy brain to forget.

3 comments:
i don't think very many people say that san francisco is the perfect place to have little kids. at all. superwoman. . .
What a great place, for such a GREAT family! You made it so much fun everyday! It didn't matter if it was just your little family or the whole crew! THANKS for ALL your EFFORT and PLANNING!!! We ALL love SF! None of us will forget! I'm sure you won't either!!!
What a great place, for such a GREAT family! You made it so much fun everyday! It didn't matter if it was just your little family or the whole crew! THANKS for ALL your EFFORT and PLANNING!!! We ALL love SF! None of us will forget! I'm sure you won't either!!!
Post a Comment