Utah Happenings
We are having so much fun in Utah. Here's what's been happening:
We celebrated Tony's birthday. He is getting old. Good thing he had some helpers to blow out the candles.
Grandma splurged and got a pass to the Discovery Gateway. It's so much fun.



And of course we went to the zoo. Dawna came with us and the last time she'd been was when I was little. Max showed her all around and I think she liked it. Max even brought his train whistle from Grandma's house to blow while he was on the train. We finished our outing with lunch from Hire's. It doesn't get better than that!


Oh yes, and Baby Gus has been with us the whole time, too. 

We love Utah!

6 comments:
Looks like Jack beat Tony and Max in the blow out the candles first contest. We love having visitors in Utah! And that Gus is so stinkin cute!
We are always so excited when you are here. We love it. Can't wait for you to return
As much as you love Utah.... we love having all of you here! We had so much fun!
I want lunch at Hires!
I can't believe you guys are getting close to the end... I heard where you're ending up... I chuckled... you never really know until it's crunch time huh? I'm really glad though... I told Joel the other night that there are now enough people in AZ that we adore to make some visits... I wonder if we could talk you into meeting us half way too (I'll convince you... I'm sure of it... nice hotel... huge water park inside the hotel... us... ha!)
- I love that you added the last bit about Gus... We just had a fun weekend... and there are so many random pictures of Anderson sleeping or eating in his stroller just so that years from now he won't ask "where was I mom?"
i love the last pic of you and gussy.
Post a Comment