Friday, April 30, 2010

3 Months

At three months old Baby Gus
--HATES being in his car seat
--loves to look at his own hands; they are so interesting
--smiles big when I help him do some good old Millcreek Junior High cheers
--is still gassy
--sleeps about 7 hours straight at night
--starts blinking his eyes really fast every time Jack gets near him...he knows something is coming
--consistently poops after every feeding--the loud, juicy kind (I love it!)
--is happiest when he is just laying on my lap
--has laughed out loud once. His first laugh was on April 17 while we were in Utah. The other two boys were in the bathtub and Gus and I were watching. Gus would laugh every time Max splashed the water. Well, only until I yelled at someone to get the camera. Then when the camera got there, he just stared at it instead.
--sucks on his paci so hard that it leaves a mark around his mouth
--has rubbed a complete bald spot on the back of his peach-fuzz head, but still has a row of dark, long hair along the back of his neck
--loves to carry on some intense conversations
--opens his eyes so big that sometimes they look like they're going to pop out of his head
--has the best smile EVER
--is a very, very, very sweet baby. I'll definitely keep him.
And for comparison, here are the other two boys at three months.

JACK
MAX
My babies are definitely getting progressively thinner.

7 comments:

blythe said...

i can picture you doing "raise your hands..."

i love those big eyes of his and his paci mark around his mouth.

your babies do get thinner. interesting.

Grandma said...

Everyone of those little guys have big beautiful eyes! And.... you are right about the weight thing! However, each one is just perfect!

I heard the laugh too.... it was real! He was just to interested in the the light on the camera to laugh any more!

rachel said...

they DO get thinner! that's crazy. your other boys make gus really look like a peanut.

nanny said...

oh, my. gus is a mini-child compared to his brothers. look at those chewy thighs on max and jack's round round face. . .is the cow producing skim milk?

Stephanie said...

I think I"m going to steal your idea of a picture with the sign saying how old he is.

Isn't it great how the camera seems to stop everything we want to capture on it?!?

Michelle & Steve said...

I was really hoping to see a comparison of your three boys. It is so interesting to see them all at 3 months. Cute babies. Also, I'm jealous of the consistent 7 hour stretch you are getting at night!

mattnbeth said...

holy cow.....was max really that big at 3 months! yikes. what a chunk. i just want to eat those thighs :)