Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Little Puffer

Hillary took pity on our car-less situation today and piled us up in her fabulous minivan for a day at the zoo.

But this wasn't just any trip to the zoo, it was Gus's FIRST visit! So, we decided to go all out and ride the train.

And I just had to get a picture of Gus by the Little Puffer sign. Afterall, it's tradition.
But to actually get this picture we only lost 4 of our 5 children. And that's only because I holding Gus. A small price to pay for tradition, I say! We did eventually round everyone up and then smashed some pennies to remember another successful trip to the zoo. Thank you so much friends!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

You do have some cute little puffers! We sure love them all! I don't think one of your kids is going to say..... you don't have any pictures of me!

You are a great Mom.... especially since you found all your kids before you left!

mattnbeth said...

i think its funny you lost all kids bc of a pic. that sounds like me :)