Two and a Half!
Today Jack is two and half. And this boy has definitely hit the peak of two-ness. He is such a stinker. Even he knows he's a stinker. For example, after we got done having these pictures taken and we were getting in the car, Jack said, "I am such a stinker--I would not look at the camera!" And he's right. He wouldn't. But between all the "never-evers" and "don't want to's" Jack is really a sweet, sweet boy. He loves playing with trains and dinosaurs, and he really loves playing with his brothers. Jack is Max's little shadow and copies everything Max does. Well, not everything. He is still very cautious and when Max exerts his daredevilness, Jack either calls for me to help or does the play-it-safe version. And Jack really loves Gus. It is my favorite thing to hear Jack say, "Hello handsome!" and "You're okay" while his pudgey little hand pats Gus's belly. Lately Jack has been finishing many of his sentences with "silly." Like, "It's not time for bed, silly" and "I don't want to go in the toilet, silly." And even though he's been paci-free for about 2 months now, his "yes" still sounds more like "yeth" and if he chooses not to talk, instead of his "yeth" he gives the cutest, most deliberate head nod I've ever seen. His little body is getting so, so big. Many people comment on how big his head is and his feet are too wide for many of the regular shoes. I love this little stinker, so so much!
{We did get this one smiley picture when Jack was caught off guard by a bag of gummy bears. His hair is all messed up because he had been laying on the floor refusing to have his picture taken just minutes before. Seriously--a stinker!}

5 comments:
But what a cute stinker! And... such a loving little guy! I love his comment of...."I'm waiting for Max!" Good thing that Max is usually doing great things!
Love the pictures! Love the BOY!
seriously. worth the gummy bears, worth the obstinacy, just for both these pictures.
i like that he knows he is a stinker. now you need to teach him to like aunt blythe.
i love the sassy picture. i want to bite him.
cute top pic. he is a little stinker.
Post a Comment