Thursday, April 8, 2010

I Spy

Some classic I-Spy moments from recent road trips.

Jack: I spy with my little eye...a giraffe.
Blake: Is it an elephant?
Jack: No.
Blake: Is it a giraffe?
Jack: You got it!

As we're driving through an area with thousands and thousands of smelly cows near the freeway...
Blake: I smell with my little nose something that stinks.
Max: Is it my socks?
Blake: No.
Max: Is it Jack's diaper?
Blake: No.
Max: Is it outside the car?
Blake: Yes.
Max: Oh, then it's the cows.

Why do I think these boys are so funny?

5 comments:

Geri/Cindy said...

Those boys (all three) are so funny. I think you should write a comedy and make the big bucks.

blythe said...

im sure you have very entertaining car rides. i especially like when max gives a clue to help you out.

rachel said...

those are some smart boys as well.

patty said...

they make me happy.

Grandma said...

Your car rides are so fun!!!
You guys sing, play games and make so many great memories!

Your kids just might be able to talk to each other, and be friends when they grow old!

Great parenting... and soooo much fun!