My Worst Nightmare
This morning I woke up to my worst nightmare. (Okay, maybe not my WORST nightmare, but I wanted to make this sound dramatic.) Blake had left for work and I was lying peacefully in bed when all of the sudden I heard a little tap, tap, tap on my bedroom door. At first I thought I was hearing things. Then it came again. Tap, tap, tap. But this time it was followed by, "Mommy! Get up! Max come in!" Aaaaa! Max can now climb out of his bed. I put him back his bed and asked him to show me how he got out. This is what I saw-
I am a little surprised that it took him this long to figure out he could do that. Oh well, there goes my mornings sleeping in! However, Baby Jack has been the perfect angel, sleeping between 7-9 hours during the night for over a week now. We'll definitely keep him!

9 comments:
i, too, am amazed wonder-max just now figured out he can free himself from bed bondage! we talked about this--many times! remember? you were smart to ask him to re-create so you could capture the escape digitally--great snaps! it really does change your life, however--at least your mornings! jack, on the other hand--what a dream (pun fully intended)! i love these boys!
at least you were planning on a big boy bed soon anyway, right?! and give max some credit..he did it the safe way--i've heard of kids jumping out. my girls never figured that one out....luckily! that would scare me i think.
I feel your pain Jaden did the same thing last week. Let me know if you figure out how to sleep in. I'm so glad Jack is sleeping so well!
Seriously, if he's gonna crawls out at least he didn't get hurt! jack is so big, we cant wait to see him!
Go Max! What a smart boy!
What a STRONG, SMART,ACROBATIC, GOOD LOOKING little guy! We knew it was just a matter of time! Oh, Max'll love his new big boy bed! Jack is changing and growing soooo fast too! Your boys are hold my heart!
love grandma!
ps, THANKS for sharing the PHOTO's! I miss those guys.... the rest of you too!
Max is quite the big boy. You take away his paci and he literally grows up overnight! Tell him not to tell Audrey the secret!
I'm all about the crib tent! I don't know what I did without one for so long. It sounds mean, but I really just don't want Hudson hurting himself, since the first time he got out was so traumatic! Good luck.
haha, i love this! max is one smart boy.
Post a Comment