Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Max's favorite, FAVORITE movie of all time is Peter Pan. Forever it was the ONLY movie he'd even consider watching. He is just starting to want other movies. So, it was obvious that Max HAD to be Peter Pan for Halloween. And what goes better with Peter Pan than a little Captain Hook?
Here is Peter Pan trying to fly--
And little Captain Hook, minus the hook--
We were very successful in our trick or treating. This morning we went down to Chestnut Street to trick or treat at the stores. We had so many cute friends in cute costumes. We love these guys!
Max's mom lost his pumpkin to put his candy in, so he had it all in front of him on his stroller. Of course he couldn't resist sampling his loot as we walked from store to store.
And this is Baby Jack being a good boy as we walked around getting all that candy.
Too bad he was all covered up so no one could see how stinkin cute he looked in his pumpkin hat and ghost socks. I love this holiday!
We hope everyone else had a spooktacular Halloween as well!

9 comments:

Sarah Hawkins said...

How cute is that black curly wig! I love it! Halloween is fun, I love it!

rachel said...

how perfect that max got to be his hero. where did you find such cute outfits? i love the pumpkin hat. z and jack need a picture together with their ghost socks.

Caryn said...

Oh, your boys look super cute! Oh those costumes are too cute for words! How fun to get to get the candy while it is still daylight out!

mattnbeth said...

i love their costumes! so perfect. and fun that jack and zoie have matching socks. looks like a successful halloween!

Michelle & Steve said...

Such a cute Peter Pan and Capt. Hook! I like the picture of Peter flying - I wonder what his happy thought was?

Kelly said...

What a cute pair! Your boys look so adorable. Alyssa is obsessed with Peter Pan too. She has this Peter Pan shirt that she begs to wear everyday. Where did you find such a tiny captain hook costume? I love it! It looks like you had such a fun Halloween!

Michelle said...

I love your Peter Pan, and your Captain (minus the hook).

Woodworth Family said...

Wow! What cute kids. I can't believe how big Max is getting! And Jack too! You are such a busy woman! How are you handling being a mother of two now? I can't imagine.

I also wanted to let you know I've joined the forces of the blogging world. www.tyminwoodworth.blogspot.com

Hope things are well for you and your cute family!
-Mindy-

Christina said...

I can't believe I missed the pumpkin hat and ghost socks. I think those are the cutest things I've ever seen!