Saturday, October 6, 2007

You Know You're Pregnant When...

No, no. It's not when your belly is so big that everyone you see tells you that you look like you're going to explode. Although, that's what happens to me everywhere I go. That would be a boring post. You know you're pregnant AND about to explode when your husband tells you he'll take you anywhere, ANYWHERE you want for dinner, and you choose A&W. That's what happened to me last night. After attending an open house for Valley Orthodontics, one of Blake's favorite professors at the dental school, we had a fancy schmancy dinner at A&W. I can't help it. Those root beer freezes are so good.
After dinner we went to Blake's office to pick up some stuff and Max had his first opportunity to be a dentist. Isn't Max practicing good ergonomics!?! I can't wait to compare this picture with the one I take at Max's dental school graduation in only 25 years.And as we were leaving the office, we heard fireworks down along the water, only a few blocks from where we were. We pulled over and watched them. Max now can tell you that fireworks say "BOOM!" And when they were done he said, "Again! Again!" The fireworks were the perfect end to our evening.

11 comments:

Sarah Hawkins said...

How fun! Addi you look great! A&W does have the best rootbeer freezes!

Scott and Mal said...

such a cute picture of Max!! he's already on the track towards dental school!!!

blythe said...

What a fun night! I love the pic of Max the dentist. You can pick anywhere to eat and you pick A&W? Wow, those rootbeer freezes must be good!

Sheri said...

I craved Root Beer the whole time I was prego with Connor. I love A&W! Its the best!

Caryn said...

Yummy A&W, I love the rootbeer in the cold mug! You are gonna just keep going and going till this kid pops out aren't ya? You are my idol... Max is super cute, love the gloves in the picture!

mattnbeth said...

that is such a cute picture of max and blake. i love it! and i cant belive you chose a&w. i would have gone with outback or something like that! nice of blake to let you choose :)

Michelle said...

I love Max. I want him to be my dentist someday (don't tell Dave), especially if I get to sit in a pink chair! Your night sounds perfect...complete with fireworks!

Michelle & Steve said...

You make it look like the last few days of pregnancy are so easy...are you even getting antsy at all?!?! I think you look so pretty at the symphony. Still waiting for your glamor shots from the delivery room!

Paula K said...

It is so much fun to read your blog. You guys all look like you are doing great. You have probably had your baby by now, right? Best wishes to you.
Love,
Paula and family

Roadrunner said...

Did you have Brother yet? I guess I'll have to wait and see. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

next to hire's, a&w is the best:)