Recent Family Accomplishments
I hate to brag, but I think my family is so talented. And as proof, here is some of their most recent accomplishments.
First, I have to mention the patriarch of the family. Blake is always trying new things and perfecting old skills, but I have never seen him as proud of one of his accomplishments as I did tonight. For a few months now he has been working hard to master Top Rank Tennis on his Game Boy. The original, black and white, 1989 Game Boy I might add. And tonight he did it. He is now ranked #1 in the world. He is so proud of himself that I took a picture of the screen saying "Congratulations." I also add my congratulations--way to go Blake!

Second, our little Max is becoming a big boy. Not that this is by any means a daily occurence, but this is how I'd like to remember these days of his life; instead of remembering the mess I sometimes have to clean out of the bathtub. He loves sitting on the toilet and LOVES waving good bye to the water after he flushes. I see a bright future for this boy.
I love my family!

6 comments:
i really to love the picture of max and blake so much, potty-pose acknowledged. for one thing, max's hair is SO blonde! for another, it's grown out of the buzz SO fast! for another, he's so stinkin' cute (no pun intended).
i, too, am proud of blake for his game boy tennis accomplishment--i wish i had been there to witness the entire process over these past couple months. i think it's cool.
and way cool that we still HAD the game boy:).
max is a big boy now! wow, youre starting early with him. thats smart to do it before matt jr comes :) and congrats to blake. im so proud of you. too bad i will beat it next week when i visit you!!!
I am impressed that Max hasn't waved bye bye to Blake's gameboy and flushed it down the toilet.
wow. you really DO start young. i think you're crazy....at least i would be going crazy trying to potty train chloe right now! and since when did blake become willing to pose for pictures? at least pictures of him alone maybe? all i can remember is him getting annoyed with patty every time we had to smile and pose.
Wow Blake, over achiever, way to go! Don't you play ya know, "real" tennis anymore? JK. Addi, Max is so cute, we can't wait to see ya at the big pee pool- I mean Powell.
we love your family too!
Mom B
Post a Comment