Beth Came to Visit!
We're so happy that Beth decided to come out to San Francisco a little bit early so she could spend some time playing with us. And she picked the perfect week to come, too. The weather reached 85 today, which is basically smoldering hot for San Francisco. So that lucky Beth got to spend some time on the beach with us and the rest of the San Franciscans (Does no one have to work anymore?). Barring the old man wearing a pair of old ladies' underwear that we saw strolling along the beach, I think we had a pretty good time. Here are some of the things we did--
Max played with and ate lots and lots of sand. 

Watched the dolphins swim off the shore.
Played smash ball. Doesn't Beth have an amazing reach?
And while the three of them were doing these things, this is what I was doing. Beautiful, huh? Blake thinks it's my early lesson so I don't do the same thing in Lake Powell.
The day ended with some banana ice cream in Sausalito, yummy tortilla casserole for dinner, and then a rousing game of Boggle. I don't know how Beth is going to want to leave this place!

8 comments:
Looks like fun, can I come? Beth has such beautiful form playing smash ball. Addi, your sunburn looks so painful! Hopefully you will remember sunscreen at Lake Powell!
good thing pink is addi's favorite color
you've got to be kidding me---is that a real sunburn? i've never seen that deep of shade of pink before. and to think you're going to be in the sun all week now. i think you and chloe have the same skin. and if it's really 85, why is silly beth wearing a jacket?
and by the way beth, your belly looks adorable. addi, i still can't really see yours.
how lucky you are to have such a fun visitor :) thanks for all the fun, bam. and everyone beware, im the favorite aunt now!
it was windy ra. and it wasnt really 85. atleast i didnt think so. blake and addi are weenies :) but yes, my belly is HUGE. esp compared to addis little tiny bump.
I love Max's face and the sand! Beth does have great form and so does Blake! It looks like everyone is having a blast! Addi...... wow! OUCH! Maybe you should come to Utah instead of Lake Powell! Just kidding.... not! How is your burn tonight?
Mom
(you know.... once your mom, always your mom!)
It's okay Rachel, I know you wanted to say you've never seen that bright a shade of white before...
I didn't know Beth had already gotten out there- sounds like such a fun day!!
And yes it looks a little too warm for a jacket Beth!
Post a Comment