Arizona is HOT!
Just ask Max. Every time we stepped outside he'd say, "Hot! Hot! Hot!" And he was right. Good thing Arizona has Nanny, cousins, and plenty of water to keep Max occupied. Max loves his cousins. He went right to Caden to hold him. He laughed at Jace acting hurt. He was Crew's partner in crime. He blew bubbles with Ruby. He ate lots of treats from Nanny's cupboard with Chloe. And he gave Oscar lots and lots of kisses.

While we were visiting it was Beth's baby shower! It was so much fun to see Beth two weekends in a row. I thought I'd be jealous of all her pink stuff, but I wasn't. Blue rules! At least for now. :) And Nanny is a good buddy. Max loved her car rides, nummies, and jumping off the diving board into her pool. Yes, he jumped off the diving board into the pool and when he'd pop up he'd say, "More." Get that boy some swim lessons. We can't wait to go back again in August.

7 comments:
cute blog. we all decided you need to move here so max can have fun with his cousins all the time! and so he'll stop screaming and shaking his hands as he runs away from rachel.
i've been waiting for this post! my favorite picture is in it--the one of the boys playing in the toilet! and yes, arizona is hot, as in HOT: the place to be, the thing to do, the IT person on the planet with looks, money, and charm. arizona's got all that so yes, it's hot:). come play with us again soon! better yet, come LIVE with us!
Looks like everyone had a blast! Don't worry Rachel, Max shakes his hands and runs away from me too!
Yeah, move here, there is lots of water around our house for Max to play in! I am sad I didn't actually see him, but nap time is uber important!
he runs away from me too, but cries and quivers his lip when matts there! and i love the pic of crew and max by the toilet. i bet they were trouble together :) so fun to see you. cant wait till labor day!
addi you look so cute. Love your outfit. Max is a character! So cute!
sheri
I am so glad I can keep up with you during this crazy time! Love your posts. Let's hang out SOON.
Post a Comment