Happy Birthday Ashley!
A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our best San Francisco visitor EVER! I think Ashley must love us the most since I can't even count the number of times she's come to see us. It's so much fun to have a sister my same age who loves musicals, reading, and good movies as much as I do. Now, if only I could get her to love Utah. My prayers were answered when she was called to serve in the Salt Lake Temple Square Mission because now she HAS to like Utah. It's part of the unwritten mission rules. I really wanted to put my favorite picture of Ashley on this post, but knowing how much she hates it, I decided to be nice for her birthday. (Ash, you know the one I'm talking about. One word--helmet.) But watch out for future posts! We are so proud of Ashley and the decisions she is making for herself right now and we can't wait to see her again in August! HAPPY 26th ASH!



9 comments:
Happy Birthday Ash!!! What a cute post. How did you get that pic of Ash and Blake...so cute!
happy birthday to ashley! happy happy day. there was a 2 year old girl in the bathroom at thanksgiving point today and her mom and grandma were singing happy birthday to her. did you hear me then do a solo for ashley? i get to see her tomorrow! lunch at the jsb with sister ashley. we're ordering 26 items on the menu in her honor.
addi did you wait to post this on purpose to get that time to show?! wow, i'm impressed. a bday tribute to ash, with the time on her bday too.
and why don't i have any pictures of when we were little. addi, did you steal them, taking after nanny?!
Now I know that the first thing Nanny is going to do when she gets home is go through her picture books to look for that picture. But I assure you, it's legit. We scanned it at the Beck's (thank you Beck's) for one of Ash's bday videos, then put it back in its exact location.
very cute pics. i love the one of ashley and blake. blake you look so handsome crossing your legs :) happy bday ash. and im impressed with the time too. did you cheat?
happy happy birthday Ashley!!
All the Bergeson's are glad that Addi has such a great sister the same age too!
the picture of addi and ashley posing has always been one of my favorites
i already knew that's where the picture of blake and ash came from--i remember it on the birthday video for ash a couple years ago. so i'm NOT looking through my picture books! picture books? how antiquated!
Post a Comment