Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sunday Visitors

We had two very special visitors stop by in San Francisco today. My aunts, Dawna and Lori, had a layover at the San Francisco airport on their way home from a Jazz vs Clippers game in LA. We were so happy they decided to take a longer route so they could see us. Max was especially happy. Not only did he run straight to Dawna when he saw her (those daily lunches while we were in Utah must have done the trick) but he found his new favorite play spot--the airport. There are so many moving walkways, escalators, and elevators. Max's dream. Luckily he had his dad to follow him around and appease his curiosity. We had to stop him from climbing up on the baggage carousel and being taken away by another airport passenger. I could tell he had fun because he slept very soundly the entire night.

I can't believe I've been home from Utah for two weeks and haven't posted any pictures. Our vacation was too short as usual. I learned Max is a musical protege. He loved playing the real piano, his piano, and all of the guitars around his house. He was even permanent spectator during guitar lessons. But if I had to pick Max's favorite thing, it has to be the tent and tunnels at Grandma's house. He even tricked everyone into getting in with him. I think my family's favorite part was learning about the joy that is Baby Einstein. They will be in Max's debt forever! We had so much fun and can't wait to come back again in May!

9 comments:

blythe said...

Cute pictures of your trip to Utah. I was wondering if you were going to post some. Looks like fun in the tent!

Anonymous said...

i'm abdicating favorite grandma.

Anonymous said...

wait. i forgot. i never WAS!

Anonymous said...

i'm ok with that.

Jonny said...

I hope someday I will live in a house big enough to have tents and tunnels....

Michelle said...

What a fun trip. Max is lucky boy to have so many fun things to do!

Anonymous said...

We too had soooo much fun having you guys home! I must admit, I was re-introduced to muscles I forgot I had. It is a good thing that Max can help keep us young! Honestly.... I'm not sure who had more fun in the tent: Max or me, Max or Grandpa, Max or Andy, Max or Bri, Max or Dawna, hmmmmm... one constant name keeps appearing! I hope Max had the most fun! Wow... all those guitars.... Uncle Andy, I think I found your best student! And.... about the airport, ya....... I am really jealous! But, I'm glad that Dawna and Lori could make the stop! We are looking forward to your next visit!

Michelle & Steve said...

I miss that basement in Utah. I don't blame Max for loving it there. This is terrible that I can't remember, but will you be in Utah this summer at all?

Addi said...

Michelle, the only thing we have planned right now is May for Tony's homecoming and then Thanksgiving. But I'm sure there'll be a trip in there somewhere...do you have any suggestions?