My Lucky Charms
Happy St. Patrick's Day! I set out to make this day extra special for Max. After all, it is his first St. Patty's eating REAL food and we all know holidays center around food. So, Max had some green milk, green scrambled eggs, green rice, and broccoli today. Everything else was just normal, but I felt like I had made a good effort. I love having Max in our family. It seems like holidays are so much more exciting now and I love trying to think of things (even though they're not a big deal) to do for him. I also tried to get him to give me a kiss when I'd say, "Kiss me--I'm Irish!" but it only worked a couple times. We'll have to practice more for next year! Blake also had some green spirit and was the most popular guy at the park. A little boy followed him around asking him questions about the Celtics. Good thing Blake knew all the answers! Luck 'o the Irish to ya!

3 comments:
Happy St. Patricks Day! Max looks so cute in his lucky shirt! What a cute mom you are to make a green dinner--very festive!
You are great Addi. Max is lucky to have such a fun Mom!
did you do heart-shaped and red for valentine's? good job! see blake? it PAYS to SAVE--that boston celtics shirt isn't the newest thing in the closet. . . .
Post a Comment