Wednesday, February 7, 2007

We Love Our Friends!

_____________________________________________________
We didn't realize how much we needed our friends until we got home from our fun weekend and spent Monday and Tuesday without playing with anyone. And after a weekend full of people, Max was going crazy with just his mom. Or maybe his mom was going crazy with just him. Either way, playgroup this morning was much welcomed; even though Max decided to sleep the day away and I had to wake him up at 9:45 to only be a little late for our 10:00 date. During playgroup we talked about how lucky we are to have each other and how awful it's going to be when (or in my case, "if") we move away and have to start from scratch, trying to find a group as fun as this one. But, as tends to happen when you have 7 little kids in a little San Francisco apartment, that conversation didn't last long and we quickly turned to the more captivating subject of blogging. The conversation must have been very inspiring since Michelle and Natalie both went home and started their own blogs! Just one more way to keep in touch with our friends, plus now I have two more links under blogs I read! By the way, I love the picture below. The three kids on the right are looking to the right, and the three on the left are looking to the left. There must have been two very interesting things going on!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Addi, welcome home! I missed knowing you were around while you were gone in Arizona. Thanks for the tutorial. You are the best blog teacher I know!

Anonymous said...

the picture of the babies on the bench is as cute as my nakey grandbabies picture--i love it! it would make an adorable card. that's how i know it's a "priceless" picture--if i, in my mind, place it on the front of a card then put it in a store then i walk in the store and see the card and if i know i would buy it, just for the picture and without even knowing the identity of the ones in the picture, then i know it's definitely a prize picture. this one, both of them in fact, rank right up there. good job--again--addibelle.

blythe said...

cute pics. sounds like a fun play group!

Jonny said...

Addi, as I said before, don't ever do that to me again! When you walked in the door to playgroup yesterday I almost tackled you in a hug. But, I didn't want to make a scene or have the other moms be jealous. ;)
Plus, Sammy loves you almost as much as I do!