How Do I Love Blake, Let Me Count the Ways!
Right now I love Blake because he just sat through two and a half hours of Legally Blonde the Musical with me! I wanted to get tickets to it once I knew Geri and Cindy would be here to babysit for us, but Blake told me if we went, it would be his worst Valentine's EVER! I was so surprised when he sent me to pick up the tickets this afternoon, and now we both agree that this was our BEST Valentine's ever. Our tickets were on the third row in the center. The best I've ever had. We were right in the middle of the action. Elle Woods actually spit on us during one of the numbers. No joke. I can't even say my favorite part. I loved it all. And I know Blake loved it too because he kept smirking and rolling his eyes. In Blake language that equals funny. I love my husband more than anything.
And, of course, another reason I love Blake is because he gave me Max. I tried to take a picture of my little Valentine holding a cute heart sign today, but he would not cooperate. This was the best I could get. I think he must be boycotting V-Day or something because he did the same thing during pictures at Natalie and Sammy's party this morning. Silly guy. He did have a good time, though--promise Nat &
Sam. He told me he had fun making his Valentine bag and delivering his love letters. Maybe he just didn't get as many kisses as he thought he would. I may have to go wake him up right now and fix that! Happy Valentine's Day!

9 comments:
Sounds like a great Valentines Day - very great way to use your babysitters!
How fun for you guys! It seems like forever ago that we went and saw Jersey Boys together. I wish Frankie Valli could have spit on us, but I suppose it was not meant to be since we were too cheap to buy anything other than nosebleed seats...
Legally Blonde the Musical! I wish I could have seen that. I can't believe Blake actually went and I can totally picture him rolling his eyes and smirking. You guys look good in your matching red. Happy late V-day!
Blake did good. Way to go Blake! Perfect Valentine's Day gift! Look at you Addi..two musicals in a month. Your husband must be a dentist or something! :)
wow. maybe you ARE as lucky to be married to blake as he is to you. i'm luckiest, because i have BOTH of you, i mean all THREE of you! and anyway, who knew there was a legally blonde musical???
Addi you don't know me but I am friend's with Beth and Blythe. I lived with them when you got married so I know who you are.
Anyhow, I have been dying to see the Legally Blonde musical (I only live 4 hours away from SF), I am very jealous.
Great Valentine's gift! Keeping the Mom happy is always an important way to make home a happy place! Blake.... I think you do that lots! And... I think Addi keeps the home a warm, wonderful place to be! Of course.... Max, he is the icing on the cake!
About the party.... I'm thinking that Max just likes to play hard to get! After all... he is a ladies man!
love ya,
Mom
Thanks for the comment on my blog- I checked it out and Legally Blonde ends on the 24th!! I hope I can find a way to see that show!
Addi i don't believe you! why in the world would you let wait make blake suffer through that! man!
Elder Bergeson
Post a Comment