President's Day FHE!
Since Blake no longer gets ALL the important holidays off work (sometimes I miss student-life), he made our family home evening tonight extra special. The night started off with dinner at our favorite SF taqueria--Gordo's. This is the first time that Max has actually appreciated the to-die-for carnitas. He had his own fork and was digging into my burrito like it was his own. Good thing I got the SUPER burrito. Afterwards we came home and had a quick lesson about God's creations, then the real fun came. At Thanksgiving, Blake was lucky enough to pick the surprise gift
out of the pile of presents from his parents. It was penguin bowling. Today we decided to try it out. Max loved it. Rolling the ball only lasted so long until he realized he could just walk over and knock them down with his hand. Much more efficient. But he always carried the ball around to make sure neither Blake nor I had a chance to knock them over until he had finished his turn. Smart and efficient! 


5 comments:
Way to go Max...what a smart boy! What a fun FHE. We'll need to have a taqueria face off.
I forgot you guys were the ones that ended up with the penguin bowling. Looks like a very fun FHE! Go Max!
i knew whoever got the penguin bowling set would love it:). my children should know the surprise box is probably always going to be good if it's from nanny. good job doing fhe even when max is young and most parents would think it's not important or worth it yet.
I want that penguin bowling set! How fun is that!
You guys ought to join a bowling league with all the practice you've been getting with virtual and now penguin. It looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment