Pajama Party Take 2
Since it's raining and pouring in San Francisco and I can't take Max to the park, or even get to our car parked three blocks away to go anywhere for that matter, Max and I invited our friends over for another pajama party this morning. The food was nothing to get excited about--just German pancakes and a fruit salad, but
we still had a lot of fun. Oh wait, there was some food to get excited about. My yummy, yummy, yummy peach jam was a huge hit! Thanks Mom! I can't get enough of these girls and their darling kids and we're glad they haven't had enough of us either! Or maybe they're not telling us something. Then, while I was cleaning up after our party Max was helping me and found the camera. Being the artistic genius he his, he decided to take a self portrait. What a handsome guy!

6 comments:
Yeah right Addi, you and Max are addicting, and so is your peach jam!!!
You guys are so much fun. I am glad that you stayed in San Francisco!!!
i want the picture of max--it's a keeper and i have the perfect framing in mind. and if only it was me who had made that jam. . . . i lost my place in my son's heart (or stomach, as the case may be).
So...why didn't anyone tell me I looked like I just woke up?!? For some reason, nobody else does even though I know we all did.
peach jam=good
Addi and Max=better
Max is an artistic genius! Love the picture. I bet those german pancakes were pretty awesome.
Max is a handsome boy. What are German pancakes?
Post a Comment