Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home

Okay, okay, I know it's a work in progress, but I thought it would be fun to see Max's song in the beginning stages. He definitely has "clap your hands," "give him what?" and "a great big kiss" down, and I thought he knew "shout for joy" and "pat his cheeks" but our excuse is going to be the camera distracting him. Max loves watching this video over and over again. He thinks the baby is pretty silly. Oh, and our other major disclaimers about this video are 1) Sorry Max looks like a rag-muffin, he didn't have his bath yet; and 2) Sorry my singing voice stinks; oh, and 3) I tickle his leg when I say "knee"--that's why it's so annoying.

6 comments:

blythe said...

You voice is beautiful! Does he sing the song to Blake when he gets home from work/school?

Addi said...

I'm trying to have him sing it for Blake, but he's too distracted tackling him when he comes home. The only time he really does it is when he's restrained in his high chair or car seat.

Anonymous said...

SO cute! If I were Blake I would want to leave just so I could come home and hear Max (and Addi) sing that song!

Anonymous said...

i'm dying over this video! i need max right here right now (that's a song, isn't it) max's daddy is one lucky dad.

Michelle & Steve said...

"A great big kiss!" That was my very favorite part - it felt like he was sending it to Philly too!

Jonny said...

Man, Max has some serious skills. I can't believe I haven't taught that to Sam yet. That'll give me something to do today...