7 months
I can't believe I only have two months left. Yowsers. So in celebration of only two months left, I decided it was finally time to put up a countdown on my blog. Having that virtual reminder sure makes things more real. :) I have really enjoyed this pregnancy. I already love this baby so, so much and I want him here so badly. At night when he gets really active, I tell Blake that I just wish he was out, that I want to be cuddling him and kissing him all the time. But then I remember that when he's out he'll probably be crying and I probably won't be sitting and cuddling him all day long, so it's okay if he stays in a little longer. Still, I love him and find myself constantly anxious to have him here. It's also been fun to talk about the baby with Max and Jack. Max is especially fun and is always so concerned about his baby brother. He gets upset when I {try to} run to catch up with them, worrying that I'll hurt the baby. He also has recently become concerned that baby brother is getting too big to fit out my mouth. I assured him it will all work out. And Jack, well, it will be interesting to see how Jack takes the whole thing. He is very, very sweet with the little babies at church, but he does love his mom a whole lot. I remember thinking that Max would have a tough adjustment when Jack was born, but it couldn't have gone smoother. So I think I'll give Jack the benefit of the doubt for now. We are so excited for this little baby to join our family!
{P.S. A big thank you to Max for helping me document belly growth throughout this pregnancy. He is a very good photographer.}

6 comments:
max IS a good photographer and you are a really adorable subject:)
way to teach your boys that babies come out the mom's mouth. that made me laugh.
and you do look so so cute.
You look adorable!
only 2 months left? that went by super fast! you look so cute! i cant wait to see what this little boy will look like.
you look so good!!!! I can't believe you only have 2 months left! wahoo!
We can't wait either!! This time has gone really fast for us too! Baby Brother will love coming to this family! He'll have the best!!!
Post a Comment