Monday, August 3, 2009

Toilet Trouble

I forgot to mention how Jack decided to welcome Blake home from his trip. He prepared a beautiful gift of a stick of deodorant, nail clippers, tweezers, face lotion, contact case (luckily empty), body cream, two boxes of unused contacts, a hair clippy, and an unknown all wrapped up nicely down a flushed toilet. We were able to fish everything out, except the unknown, which is causing some problems. I can't wait to see Blake's plumber skills in action. But, until Jack decides to use the toilet for other flushing purposes, he is no longer allowed in our bathroom.

4 comments:

Michelle & Steve said...

I was sort of happy to read that other people have toilet trouble too...happy to know that I'm not the only mom who hasn't attached child-proof clips on the toilet seats...

blythe said...

all that flushed down the toilet? pretty impressive jack!

Grandma said...

Isn't it great being parents! It brings out skills we never even knew existed. What is the fasination with flushing things down the toilet?

Love the photo!

rachel said...

i guess i've been really lucky in the bathroom department. nothing down the toilet, no one trying to get in toilet...just the occasional eating of toothpaste. how did he reach all that?!