Friday, August 21, 2009

Hello Baby

This week I'm 100% sure that it's Baby I've been feeling fluttering around instead of...something else. Hunger pains? It's nice to know that Baby says hi back to all the tackles and hugs from its big brothers. We are so excited to be a family of 5 (FIVE!!!!)!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh hello baby girl (I think it's a girl). Can't wait to meet you! Stay in there as long as you can so you can bake all beautifully.
Family of 5. Crazy.

blythe said...

it is crazy that you will be a family of 5! sweet picture of baby.

Grandma said...

Hey, you came from a family of "5"! We are sooooo excited! I sure wish I knew how to read those ultra sounds! It will be good to have you show me on this one too!

rachel said...

oh, i just noticed the hand. how sweet. i'm excited to find out another top secret baby name in february!

patty said...

how about valentino or valentina?

nanny said...

i love the little hand waving to nanny