Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sweet Reunion

We spent all day playing with our friends we miss so dearly. It was just like old times. (Old times being 2 months ago.) We spent the entire day playing, picnicking, and talking at the park, then couldn't quite say good-bye. So we moved to mall and shopped, played some more, and ate dinner together. It's nice to have reunions.
This is a picture of the kids playing a game of duck-duck-goose that they initiated on their own. I love how they sit in a straight line instead of a circle.

4 comments:

patty said...

i love that you have friends.

Grandma said...

getting together..... isn't that the best!!!

Hey, a straight line might make running in the circle slower!

Good idea!

jocelyn said...

addi can you please stop bragging that you got to see michelle?! j/k (sort of...i'm really jealous).

Michelle said...

A number of things:
*You were so sweet to block off your entire day to come hang out with us.
*YOUR OREO COOKIES. Scrumptions. Dave was super jealous.
*I know it was only two months ago, but two months with no Addi, Max and Jack seems like a long time. It was so nice being back with old friends!
* Can you tell I wore my sunglasses all day long and my face got all red, sans where my sunglasses were? Absolutely.
*I loved how well those sweet kids played together
* You must really love me to be willing to stand in line at Mama's just for me.
*Hurry and come visit. Can't wait!