Yea, Addi!!! Congratulations! Are you feeling ok? This baby will soon be a part of a very fun and loving family. I hope you're doing well. You're 1/3 of the way there!
HOORAY!! Not that I've had any reason to, but I've been wondering when you'd make an announcement like this. It just makes my day to see this post...Congratulations...lots of love to you guys!
Blake and I were married in the middle of a Salt Lake City snowstorm. Since then we've added Max (4), Jack (2), and new baby Gus to our little family. We live in San Francisco where Blake practices dentistry while we all enjoy the beautiful city by the bay.
23 comments:
Congrats ADDI! Can't wait to find out what you are having!
yay! im so, so excited for you guys. so is your belly button really sticking out already?
you still look like a twig. hurray for babies:).
YEAH! Congrats Addi. I'm so excited for you!
Congrats Addi! I hope you are feeling well!
very exciting news addi. i can't wait to hear what the gender is. (you do find out, right?!)
Is there only one? Congrats!
congrats to you!! From your blog I can tell you are such a good mom...those kids are lucky!!
Yea! We are so excited for you and your growing family. Hope you are feeling ok.
You are still teenie tiny lady! But congrats!!! We loved seeing you guys!
Yea, Addi!!! Congratulations! Are you feeling ok? This baby will soon be a part of a very fun and loving family. I hope you're doing well. You're 1/3 of the way there!
Yay! Congratulations! That's so fun.
yahoo!!! we love grandkids!!!
We can't wait.
Congratulations!!! You can hold out till the 27th:)
Oh my gosh! Congratulations! I'm glad you just posted this today or I'd have felt really silly talking to you yesterday without saying anything!
Congratulations to your adorable family!
That's wonderful news!
Congrats! 3 is fun:)
congrats! I am so happy for you guys!
Congrats Addi. That is super exciting. I hope you are feeling well.
HOORAY!! Not that I've had any reason to, but I've been wondering when you'd make an announcement like this. It just makes my day to see this post...Congratulations...lots of love to you guys!
i'm excited to see someone else with 3. maybe i won't be the crazy mama anymore! CONGRATULATIONS!
Post a Comment