Well, it happened. He doesn't look funny at all, actually, I think he looks quite handsome, but I'm still super sad about it. Good bye little baby, hello big boy.
SOME BEFORES
DURING
AFTER
Posted by
Addi
at
10:10 AM
| provided by Inteliture.com |
5 comments:
NO WAY is that first picture for reals! NO WAY! i LOVE it! i wouldn't have been sad for the buzz if i hadn't seen that picture first! by the way, the buzz cut make jack look like max.
p.s. i need that picture for my wall. you know the drill. . .
he does look really handsome. i also think it makes him look more like max.
max jr. looks so so old now addi.
I LOVE it! He looks so grown up, and so, so, so cute. Good job buzzers, you makr cute kids.
loved those curls! Good news is that your boys will have thick hair with lots of body! I miss all those curls though! It reminded me of cutting Max's hair on the patio before we left for Nauvoo! Hair all over that sucker we gave him! What did you give Jack!
I'd agree.... I see lots more of Max in him that ever before!
Love him!
Post a Comment