Andy and Bri Visit
We think Bri got the perfect graduation gift--a trip to San Francisco. It's basically like we get a gift too. We had so much non-stop fun with them. Here's the recap:We spent an entire day at the Academy. Seriously, all day. From 10:30 to 3:30--straight through naps. The boys loved showing Andy and Bri the white crocodile, all the fish, the butterflies and penguins, and especially loved having Andy to chase them around in between bites of their sandwich at lunch time. The only Academy set-back: Children under 6 years of age are no longer allowed to the planetarium show, Max's favorite part of the Academy. However, Andy and Bri reported that during their show there were several under-sixers. I guess we'll just have to be sneaky next time.

They also went to the Exploratorium. I stayed home with a napping Jack this time, so I don't know all the details, but the pictures look like a lot of fun.

And if you thought our hiking was over after the beach trip, think again. The next morning, we woke up and walked the (paved) trail to Point Bonita Lighthouse. Unfortunately, we got there before the lighthouse was opened and were only greeted by a blocked tunnel. We would have stayed and waited for it to open, but the boys and Bri had to be back for their lunch date with the crawfish.And of course (OF COURSE!) we went virtual bowling. I think Team AB beat Team BA. Ha--I never realized we were the same initials. So, I'll just leave it up to you, my loyal blog reader, to decide who won...


And the food, oh the food. We ate at Mama's, Pacific Catch, In-N-Out, Ghirardelli, and thanks to my friend Annie, Bi-Rite. I was the only one of the group who had experienced its goodness, and let's just say it was unanimous: Bi-Rite is the new ice cream stop on the tour. The salted caramel ice cream is basically to die for.
Even with all these museums, restaurants, and activities, we still found time for a beautiful morning at the park.
And I'm still leaving out all the things they did while we were napping/resting--cable car rides, shopping, and more museums. I'm hoping they update their blog soon so I can read all about it. Thanks for visiting! We love you!

2 comments:
i get tired just reading about what all you do when anyone in your family visits! amazing! i love the picture of andy virtual bowling and of jack at the park.
Hey wait.... I thought that MJ were the best virtual bowlers! Ask Max!
What a great way to celebrate Bri's grate accomplishment! Fun for everyone!
I'm with Patty.... Addi, I'm not sure how you keep up with ALL your visitors! But, I'm glad you do!
Love you, Your family, your photos and your blogs! Thanks for sharing!!!
Post a Comment