If you need me...
I'll be visiting my bff of 16 years on the other side of the country. With my two little rascals. Please pray for me on the long flight. And if this visit is anything like 16 years ago there will probably be matching outfits, mix-tape making, some pillow talk, and a lot of laughing. But whatever we do, there is one thing you can count on: We'll be taking pictures of it! I can't wait.

7 comments:
Those were the days! Good days at that! I'm glad you get to play again!
i never had a bff. how lucky you are, especially since you only had brothers! have a BLAST!
I love the picture. You haven't changed a bit, my dear. Except that rad side-ponytail...I don't think I've ever seen you rock that style. Have a fun trip!
Oh, two of my favorite people right there. And you both have blogs I follow faithfully!
cant wait for the update. i love this picture.
I wanted to post this picture on my blog too, but I can't find it. Great. You know what kinds of second choices I have...which gem shall I pick?
i know you have lots of good updates. let's get on it already. :)
Post a Comment