Thursday, February 19, 2009

Family Time

While Jack was trying to catch up on all the sleep he missed and was awoken from while we were in Arizona, Max was having the best time with his cousins. But I don't know who had more fun with the cousins--Max or Blake! Even after our very, very late arrival Sunday night/Monday morning, Blake woke up at the crack of dawn to jump on the cousins who had spent the night at Nanny's. And it wasn't long before all the furniture and cushions in the big room were turned upside down, thrown all over, and built up high to make forts, use as weapons, and build towers.


And the kids didn't have to use much persuasion to get Blake to go on several golf cart rides.
Yeah, I'm starting to think that it was Blake who had the most fun in Arizona since he even got to go to a Suns' game. Not that I'm complaining. I would much rather have done what I was doing--watching High School Musical 3 with my favorite HSM friend, Ashley!
And then, just as Nanny thought she was getting rid of us, Max, Jack, and I missed our flight (Blake ran and made it so he could see patients in SF), the flight we rescheduled for got cancelled, and we got to spend an extra day with Nanny and Grandpa before finally catching a flight. We had so much fun on extra day with our AZ family. So, yes, if there was ever any question, it's official. Max loves his cousins. Could they be any cuter?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't even have words for this! the pictures, the faces, the expression, the moments you caught with that canon rebel. . .amazing, priceless, and gimme, gimme, gimme! I LOVE THESE PICTURES! I LOVE THESE PEOPLE! i never even knew most of this was going on! greatest "new room" action shots ever!

Brendon said...

Sorry to hear about the loss of two grandmas. That can be hard.

I'm glad you got to spend some time with family...I'm aching for that right about now.

rachel said...

what a cute post. one that i could never do with my oh so basic point and shoot camera. those pictures would all be a blur. i love that there are so many action shots. and i'll send you my pic of chloe and max.

blythe said...

cute post, and cute pics! i didnt know blake went to the suns game. i definitely think HSM 3 would be better! in fact, i think I'll go rent it at red box tonight.