Beautiful Muscles
Tonight in our prayer on the food, we asked for the food to help make our bodies strong. Then, in the middle of dinner, there was a conversation like this:
Max: Mommy, where'd your food go?
Me: In my body
Max: It make you strong?
Me: I don't know. {Flexing} What do you think?
Max: Oh, those are beautiful muscles Mommy.
Blake: {Flexing} Max, what about my muscles?
Max: I don't see any muscles.
Ha! I love my boys!
Notes:
1. So, I've been going through old pictures making my yearly video-slideshows and I've noticed there is an unusually large number of pictures back in our newlywed days with me flexing. I don't know why I don't show off my guns in pictures anymore. I think I should start--those pictures are so flattering.
2. Go Aggies!

5 comments:
so funny! i especially love your muscles in the picture addi.
that makes me laugh. and it was so innocent too. i'm glad someone humbles blake and puts him in his place.
I think it is the facial expressions that make those guns look so huge!!!
My girls recently told me that daddy has WAY bigger muscles than I do. And I think they may have laughed when I flexed for them. Its a shame that they are a little young to know what a gun show is because then they would surely appreciate my history as being part of so many in college. I'm sure that is why you had so many pictures of yourself flexing in the early years of your marriage...I totally understand how hard it is to leave the habits of the trade behind!
Addi you are so cute! Blake is one lucky guy... you tell him I said so!!
Post a Comment