Happy Birthday...TO ME!
Today is my 27th birthday. Old, I know. But to compensate for the oldness, Blake gave me an excellent birthday present. This morning, at 6:30 am, Max, Jack and I, boarded a plane to Salt Lake City. Yes, just the three of us. One mom, two kids. When we walked into our row, the people in the row in front of us stood up and moved. Smart. However, the plane ride was actually quite pleasant, with only one dirty diaper mishap. Other than that, Jack slept, Max watched Toy Story 2, and I did Sudoku. The rest of my birthday was absolutely perfect. Andy made Monte Cristos for lunch. They were oh so tastey--now if only we can find that lala berry to make jam with. We took naps and then the party started. 

Family, food, food, presents, food, family, candles, cake, presents, food, GAMES. And to be more specific, family=Mom, Dad, Andy, Bri, Tony (only for a minute, he had better things to do), Grandma Myrtice, Dawna (also only for a minute, and also had better things to do), Geri, Cindy, Janet, Blythe, Vaughn, Gage, Max, and Jack. Food=humongously thick hamburgers, artichoke dip, cabbage salad, relish tray, chips and dip, and fruit. Presents=clothes, Anne of Green Gables Trilogy, $$, Portable DVD player, and Sprinkles Cupcake Mix. Cake=REALLY GOOD cheesecake. Games=Guitar Hero and DDR. WOW, I stink at Guitar Hero. Good thing I have lots of time to practice. Thank you for all the phone calls, emails, cards, and hugs. I had the perfect birthday. Now if only my husband will join me in the best state ever next year!

6 comments:
It was a fabulous birthday for one incredible daughter! We love you lots! Blake.... thanks for letting her bring the boys and come home, but.... she is right, we'd all love to have you come too!
I think an even better present would be to have hired a Nanny to come with you on the plane! I am so horrible at GH, no joke....
Happy Belated!
Cute post and happy birthday to you again! I like how you did the last picture of everyone playing guitar hero...how did you do it?
love the GH pics the best--LOVE them. wish i had been there. did caryn mean A nanny or Nanny, because I'M THERE next time! also love the birthday cake pictures and max's bedhair. blake really IS nice to willingly miss out on all that fun because a visit to bergesons is never, ever boring or lacking in fun, and that's blake's kind of visit. happy birthday one last time, addibelle.
silly addi. someone misinformed you on the best state ever. blake will be waiting in AZ for you next year. and what is soduku? i also love max's crazy hair. you should style it that way more often. way to go on the plane with 2 children. i am impressed.
oh, and happy birthday!
Post a Comment