that's so nice that you posted a pretty sunset for my anniversary. i'm glad blake is teaching that love to max. i'm a proud mommy when my girls show me the sunset every day.
Blake and I were married in the middle of a Salt Lake City snowstorm. Since then we've added Max (4), Jack (2), and new baby Gus to our little family. We live in San Francisco where Blake practices dentistry while we all enjoy the beautiful city by the bay.
6 comments:
Love the picture.
love the picture, also. exquisite.
i also am amazed that i have actually been to mt. tamapais. i haven't been anywhere.
that's so nice that you posted a pretty sunset for my anniversary. i'm glad blake is teaching that love to max. i'm a proud mommy when my girls show me the sunset every day.
Dad is really jealous..... and excited to see the new place! He has a place here at home to take you to see a great sunrise and sunset too!
So cute. I love the sunsets, but I am SO not willing to get up for the sunrises!!!
so cute! I love it!
Post a Comment