i love the picture of uncle blake and aunt addi with zoie--hard to believe she's one month tomorrow and still her birthweight of 6 pounds! she still swims in the preemie clothes, it looks like! she has good hair:). that's important. and i love that you got to go so many places and do so many things. and i REALLY love that we have max:).
looks like a fun trip. i cant wait to see more pics! im really happy you came to visit us. it was fun and we had a really great time. i know zoie LOVED her visitors!
Maybe one of these days Jon and I will be brave enough to ask my mom if she'll watch my kids for a weekend. I'm not sure how that will go. But, we'd have to need to go somewhere first... You look super cute!
Blake and I were married in the middle of a Salt Lake City snowstorm. Since then we've added Max (4), Jack (2), and new baby Gus to our little family. We live in San Francisco where Blake practices dentistry while we all enjoy the beautiful city by the bay.
10 comments:
Oooo...I'm excited to read more about how this trip went. Did you see a show? What did you think of the schools?
Yeah! can't wait for the rest! you loo so cute! only a little longer till baby 2! Z is super cute and she looks big!
i love the picture of uncle blake and aunt addi with zoie--hard to believe she's one month tomorrow and still her birthweight of 6 pounds! she still swims in the preemie clothes, it looks like! she has good hair:). that's important. and i love that you got to go so many places and do so many things. and i REALLY love that we have max:).
looks like a fun trip. i cant wait to see more pics! im really happy you came to visit us. it was fun and we had a really great time. i know zoie LOVED her visitors!
love to photo's! You all look so great! Zoie is such a darling little girl! We can't wait to read all about your trip. Glad it all went okay!
Love ya,
Mom
Maybe one of these days Jon and I will be brave enough to ask my mom if she'll watch my kids for a weekend. I'm not sure how that will go. But, we'd have to need to go somewhere first...
You look super cute!
I'm jealous- What a fun trip! And you look so cute. Enjoy the rest of your trip. I look forward to seeing more pics!
Hey Addi- I found you again! (Or I guess Kelly did this time..) I can't believe how close you are, yet we never hang out... whats up with that!
what a teaser...where's the rest?!
Addi
Looks like you guys had fun! I know Patty enjoyed having Max! Are you coming back for Ashley's homecoming?
Post a Comment