Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Welcome Home Ashley!

Last night our little family decided we HAD to see Ashley walk off the plane rather than just for her farewell. So, we hopped on a 6:20 am flight and thought it was perfect timing to surprise not only Ashley, but the entire family, at her 9:15 arrival. Well, her flight was delayed an hour and a half, so even though we were a bit tired and had a cranky baby, it was still an excellent surprise! When Ashley finally walkied off the plane (she was the LAST one off) she was attacked by her nieces and nephews. Even Max went straight to Ashley and gave her a hug. Ashley is just the same fun girl. It's like she never left. I can't wait to see how she's changed and grown. We're so glad to have her home and to be able to call her now whenever we want! WE LOVE YOU ASHLEY!

7 comments:

blythe said...

Of course you had to be the favorites and suprise everyone! I'm glad you decided to go. I like Ashleys new hair!

Anonymous said...

it was a happy, happy day for us at the airport yesterday! thanks for the blog post! and thanks for surprising us! it's your special talent, that's for certain.

Sarah Hawkins said...

Wow! I bet Patty and Ashley were so Happy! That was great of you to surprise them! I am so glad that you guys were there yesterday to help Patty get through the day!

Kelly said...

Ashley went on a mission?! That is so neat. Where did she go? And your pregnant pics are so cute! You look so thin. Your baby just sticks out in front and that's it! Oh, I never told you that when I had my baby, there were like three other babies being named Addi!!! Can you believe it? Everyone loves your name!

Caryn said...

yeah, we are glad you dcided to come too! Can't wait to see all of you guys!

mattnbeth said...

addi you naughy girl. maybe youll have a born by the airport baby! :) so glad you guys could go to az and surprise everyone. i cant wait to be surprised one day!

Scott and Mal said...

yay, i'm so glad you got to be there for it!