Wells Fargo Museum
Today the San Francisco Stroller Brigade took a trip down town. After wandering amongst all the business professionals, we ended up at the Wells Fargo Museum, not quite knowing what to expect. As we walked in, a museum worker immediately approached us and told us that there was a little ride for kids upstairs. She knew exactly what these kids would love (and what wouldn't bother the other patrons)! This was just as good as Chuck E. Cheese, and the ride was FREE! I can't even count the number of times Max rode on this little ride. It looked like there were many other interesting things at the museum, although this was the only thing we experienced. I really can't believe that Blake worked in this exact building before dental school started and we never ventured to the museum. I guess we wouldn't have appreciated the ride so much pre-Max though.


10 comments:
Cute! When my brother used to work for WF bank I used to sing that song '..Wells fargo Wagon is a Comin down the street" (I can't remember what musical it is from right now)and drive him crazy. He doesn't work for the bank anymore, I wonder if it is because of me...hmmm. Fun play group outing!
I love the last pic of little Max. He looks so cute with his haircut, I love it!
I love how much Audrey and Max love each other! Max!Max!Max! I bet we were quite the site with all of us and our stollers going through downtown. I didn't even think of it at the time, but looking back I bet we were pretty funny!
sounds like a fun day. i love the pics. esp the last one. does he have a scratch on his head?
What a handsome stagecoach driver!
Beth, WOW! Very observant. Yes, Max does have a scrape on his head, but it looks so much better than it did a couple of days ago. Poor guy was walking to the church, holding his drink and the keys and tripped. So, he didn't catch himself and his head hit the cement pretty hard. :(
nanny loves max. and wells fargo.
i wish i was part of the sf stroller brigade. that sounds like fun. and even better that you can actually use your stroller outside right now....still too hot here. max and audrey should date when they are older. they make a cute couple.
and max's haircut is so handsome. who is his stylist?
Dear Addi,
This is Melissa - used to be Blakely from our BYU days. Kelly Nelson had a link to your blog on her list and I'm so glad because I've loved catching up by seeing all your pictures and entries. And I can't believe it because Michele Bird is a friend I've come to know through my husband who grew up two doors away from her. I've seen the beautiful Audrey tons and was so surprised to see her sitting with Max at the Wells Fargo Museum! How wonderful that you live in SF. We've been in Sacramento for the past four years. It's so good to see how you're doing! Send me an email: melissa.sanders@gmail.com. Love, Melissa
Post a Comment