My Little Climber II
My first little climber was nothing compared to this climber. Or maybe my memory just isn't that great. But Jack is always, always climbing. He loves climbing up on the blocks and futon to reach the heater thermometer. And he has even perfected the climb up on Max's bed, over to the toy chest to stand up and turn on and off the light. I love watching him try to put his little leg up on whatever he's trying to climb on and hear him grunt pulling himself up. But, what makes Jack's climbing truly amazing is that he already turns around climbs down by himself. His brother must be teaching him since we don't have stairs to learn on and I certainly never turn around to climb off the couch or bed. It makes my life so much easier since I never have to worry about Jack falling off whatever he's climbed up on. Then, today at the park, Jack showcased his all-around climbing skills by climbing up a set of stairs, going through a tunnel, climbing up another set of stairs and through another tunnel, where he reached the slide then turned around and went down the slide on his belly all by himself. What a big boy (except the part where he crawled instead of walked)! 



5 comments:
he sure is a handsome little climber. i like the top pic of him reaching on his tip toes. way to go jack!
on the window sill yet? wait for me!
i also wonder how they learn to go down backwards on their own. that's why i've never had to worry about oscar climbing up on ruby's top bunk...he's a pro. jack needs to come over and practice his ladder climbing skills.
I needed these latest posts on Jack - he is so handsome, and it is incredible to see what a big boy he is. I still imagine him as a baby...so the climbing and standing/almost walking posts are a great visual of what a big boy he is now!
I also LOVE the letter boy post...he is brilliant...and what a smart mommy who thinks of so many fun ways to play letters...!
Oh, your boys are the cutest ever!!!
And.... oh so smart!!
Post a Comment