Brothers
I just took a bunch of videos off the camera and I really enjoyed these from a few months ago. This is another reason I love the hole in the boys' bedroom door.
And here's a video a few days later of Jack getting even with Max for taking away his toys, throwing the toys, pushing him, screaming at him, body-checking him, and driving a truck on him.
I'm a lucky girl to get to spend my days with these brothers.

5 comments:
this post is a keeper of keepers. love the videos! love the bath picture! thank you thank you!
Brothers are the best of friends! You are all lucky!!! Loved the movies and the photo! Thanks for sharing!!!
way to go Jack getting even with Max! Cute videos. The bath pic is so, so cute!
we are still lovin' this picture/video post. it makes us laugh so hard we can't stay away from it. have you shown max the video of jack tweeking him while he's asleep?
those videos were way to cute...love that you kept taunting jack to get him! They really are adorable. I am thinking we need to hook our families up soon b/c Marcus would love to play "letters" with Max...he has been the same way-obsessed with them since he was little. And I think Elise and Jack would be the cutest little couple ever!
Post a Comment