Saturday, May 5, 2007

Welcome Home Tony!

He's home! He's finally home! I can't decide if those two years went fast or slow. Either way, he's home! And surprisingly, he's quite normal. He's even the same old Tony. But I think he's grown taller. Maybe it's just me, but I don't remember him being so tall. Max even likes the stranger. He was a little confused when we got home and there were two Tony's--the real Tony and the life-size cardboard cut out Tony. But once Tony crawled through the tunnel to get in the tee pee I knew they would be good friends. So, WELCOME HOME TONY! And, p.s., didn't Bri and I make an excellent sign? Andy added the arrow through the heart. A nice touch, I thought.

7 comments:

mattnbeth said...

he is tall. how tall? how fun for you guys to be there! welcome home tony! and andys hair is so long! is he having a contest with max? :) and cute jeans. what kind are they? are they your maternity or no?

Anonymous said...

Tony's Home at last..... I think it was a super long time! I do think you are right about Max and Tony being good friends! I think maybe we should get rid of the cut out.... then Max won't be so confused!

blythe said...

Welcome Home Tony! I didn't realize he was getting home this week! He looks just the same! Lets play soon while you are in town!

Michelle & Steve said...

Welcome home Tony! I don't know if the mission went super fast, but I'm just having a hard time accepting that he really is old enough be a RM! Crazy! When did we get so old?

Sheri said...

hurray for brothers coming home! I have one that still has a year in New Jersey. And 2 more brothers to go. I love missionaries!
sheri

Anonymous said...

wow. he looks exactly like his mom
in this great picture that makes me
so excited for gage in 2 months!what a fun time for the family. i think you should warn beth--and everyone--that max's beautiful hair is being buzzed while he's in utah. i still am having a difficult time adjusting that that!

Anonymous said...

i mean, "adjusting to that." see, it just makes me all confused and tongue-tied when i picture you shaving off max's gorgeous locks. say it aint so!