America's Favorite Game Show
WHEEL! OF! FORTUNE! Yes, Max has jumped on the bandwagon with the rest of America. He loves Wheel of Fortune. In fact, it is the only show or movie that he will actually sit and watch. He loves his Baby Einstein, but gets distracted, walks away, and then comes back to it. With Wheel, it is half an hour of endless fun, or endless clapping. Max is so proud of himself as he claps along with Pat, Vanna, the contestants, and the rest of the audience. I've been trying to get a picture of him watching his favorite show for quite a while, but when I pull out the camera he always stops clapping. So, my mom was the big picture winner this week. I think Aunt Ashley is going to be so proud. She's the best Wheel player I know!

7 comments:
ADDI! Macey watches Wheel of Fortune every night! She loves it too! She calls it the ABC show. She copies the contestants and says the letters as they come up. I swear it has taught her the alphabet! (except she still thinks W's are M's.)
sheri
What a cute picture, Max looks so entertained. Ashley really is the best wheel of fortune player, I hate playing with her!
the best ever picture and it was the other grandma taking it! the best EVER--i love this picture. ditto on voting for ashley as the best wheeler. i wanted it to be me but i didn't get the picture or the gamer votes:).
this pic is so cute! i love how close he is to the tv. im sure i can beat ashley :)
i still just stare at this picture of max clapping, so intense and involved and so close to the tv. i can't compute this child's mind!
I need to introduce this show to Audrey...like Sheri said, it can only help with the alphabet right? When are you coming home?
Sorry it took so long to respond..... Max was always in bed (in the computer room) when I had time to respond to these great photo's and comments! Watching Max's enthusiasm for Wheel of Fortune was really funny! He really never did leave the TV! I think he loves hearing the applause and having someone else do good! What a great guy! He is my hero!
Post a Comment