Wallyball Baby!
Blake decided to join us in Utah tonight, so of course we had to go play wallyball! It's his favorite. It's so much fun that Matt even drove up from Orem to join us. We were a little worried that Tony may have lost some of his wallybally skill while he was on his mission, but nope. He had some awesome dives and spikes. But I have to say, Bri and I definitely were the stars of the game. We knew when it was time to duck in the corner and just stay out of the way. :) These are some of my favorite action shots. Just look at Matt's jump kick!





5 comments:
Addi, how come there are no action shots of you out there?
did you know what i just realized?
i get your blog posts a day after you post them. all day it's still been wheel of fortune til now. favorite action shot: blake serving
least favorite text message: max with buzzed curls before nanny could ever see them. max, however. looks tough and mean and yes, totally the big brother and not a baby anymore.
You definitely need to introduce SF to Wallyball. How fun!
I'm sure you all had fun..... but Max and I had more fun.... eating and going for a walk!
I was good to have Blake join in our fun weekend!
oh man, i wish i could have been there! and lucky that you got to spend time with matt! hes so handsome :)
Post a Comment