These pictures make my heart hurt...









Where are all the toys, the missing door knobs, stacks of papers, pictures of the Golden Gate Bridge, and little boys sitting in the windows? It's not my house anymore.
{But I am happy Blake now has a bed to sleep on rather than sleeping on the floor.}

9 comments:
it's a beautiful, beautiful house, but you're right--it's not home.
maybe that's good--you can't miss what isn't there:)
but it seriously looks awesome! can i live there?
It looks beautiful!
Stop it. I need the elmo chair, the bajillions of books, the book shelf with your ghetto blaster that played the best Disney music and all your matching photo albums, all the toys, the futons, the crumbs everywhere after a play date, your lap top on the kitchen table (which used to be the church table) that always had some sort of blurb book or shutterfly project on it, something yummy alway going on (your famous oreos, your artichoke dip, anything really), the noise of sweet little kids, the high chair, your tv and "antenna"....I need those pictures! These pictures make my heart hurt too.
But boy does it look amazing.
wow. if your heart wasnt hurting before, it is now, after reading michelle's perfect description of every single room of your house--i can picture it EXACTLY in my mind with everything she said! she's right, but she's right when she says it does look amazing, too. i can't stop looking at the pictures.
They staged your house?
It looks fantastic but the pics made me sad too! I keep passing your for sale sign on walking nights. I have my fingers crossed for you !
Probably a dumb question...but maybe you bought the furniture to sell with the house. Anyway, good luck and it looks outstanding!!
:( Hurry back!
Post a Comment