Mother's Day
Today is a special Mother's Day for me. My first Mother's Day with a made-at-school present. I love the bouquet of hand flowers Max made for me. I think I'll keep them forever. And Max also completed this lovely questionnaire all about his favorite mom!
How tall is your mom? Tall
What color are your mom's eyes? Blue
What color is your mom's hair? Brown
What is your mom's favorite food? Cereal
What is your mom's favorite color? Pink
My mom is____________.
And what was Max's answer? Not nice, not fun, not pretty, not smart. His answer was...A COW. Nice, Max. I thought we were over this, but I guess not.
I had a fabulous Mother's Day and didn't have to do anything motherly at all! Blake even had all three boys down for a Sunday nap, all at the same time. I can't even get them all to take naps, let alone at the same time. Some days I think Blake is a better mom than I am. :)
Oh how I love being the mother of these three very, very special boys.

3 comments:
i needed a good laugh, thanks. a cow?! now, i've had some odd answers on "things about my mom"... but a cow? that takes the cake.
oh, and i remember someone telling me that anyone can be a good mom for a day. everything works out, things seem to be perfect. however, the perfection/easiness never lasts for more than a day. so don't feel bad about father's luck. :)
so funny. i wonder what his teacher thought of his answer. cute pic of your three boys (thats a lot) and you!
i just went back and read your cow post. i laughed out loud. i cant believe he still remembers.
Post a Comment