Cruisin' the City
Have I mentioned that Blake is the best? Well, he is. After I basically threw a fit because we weren't going to have a car for our last little while in San Francisco (we've been renting a car only on Tuesdays for grocerying, etc. since everyone left after Gus's blessing), he rented a full-time car for us to cruise around our city in. And not just any car, a mini van! We are loving it and all the different seating options. Right now we have Max sitting right next to Gus in the middle and Jack in the back by himself. Our rental car situation has been perfect because it forces us to get out and do something every day to get Blake's money's worth. Today we ended up at playing at the park and having a picnic at Alamo Square. I really love it there. 
Andy and Bri showed us this video and I think it's hilarious. Everyone in the world may have already seen it since I'm so out of things like this, but really, it's so funny! Enjoy!

2 comments:
Love the swagger wagon clip. Wish I was there so we could have gone to Alamo park together. Each of us in our own mini van!
someone sent me that video a while ago and i love it. you can't put a price on the convenience of a mini van.
Post a Comment