Tuesday, May 25, 2010

All Good Things Must Come To An End

As if leaving San Francisco wasn't enough, now my two favorite shows have to go and end FOREVER! Blake and I finished the last episodes of Lost last night and now 24 tonight. It's sad.

Dear Jack S, You answered hardly any of my questions and I'm still more confused than ever.
Dear Jack B, Why hasn't everyone learned to listen to you? However, I've had a hard time taking you seriously this season ever since I found out you also play the voice of Little Foot's father on Land Before Time X. But you do save the day from all the sharp teeth, so I have to give you thatGood thing there's still this Jack to save us all...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know much about lost... but that little GUS, is SOOOO darn cute!

Can't wait to hold him... or at least play with him!

patty said...

lots of handsome jacks in your life.