Friday, June 12, 2009

Goodbye Friend

It's that time of year again. Today we had to say goodbye to our dear friends. I first hung out and really talked with Michelle the night before Max was born. The next year is basically a blur but I'm sure was filled with lots of playgroup fun. But after that, thanks to blogs, I vividly remember all of the so many play dates and field trips. I can think of no better way to explore our beautiful city than by pushing around a stroller next to a dear friend. As for Max, I know no one will ever replace Audrey. They are the best little friends and I'm pretty sure Max is going to get sick of me showing him pictures of the two of them together to make sure he never forgets. We sure love these friends and all the memories with them. I really think there's something special about San Francisco friends. It's like saying goodbye to family. Except it's not goodbye, it's see you later, right friends?

3 comments:

charlotte said...

Those pictures are priceless!

Michelle said...

Right. See you soon.

grandma said...

Friends are just family we choose! Looks like you choose well!