Brothers and, Finally, Friends!
I remember Rachel had a post like this about Ruby and Chloe, and now, FINALLY, it is my turn. Hooray! And actually, I probably would have never noticed on my own, but lately, at the park other moms have been coming up to me, asking when my boys started to play with each other nicely. And so I started noticing. Most people ask if it started when Jack started walking, but I think that's when Jack just became more of a threat. Really, I think they started being friends as Jack started talking more and more. Now he walks around the house saying, "Mac, where are oo?" and "Mere Mac!" And {usually} Max is good to answer back and they can have a nice little conversation. They've started sharing (yes, sharing!) toys and play fun games like ring-around-the-rosies and hide-and-seek together. But my absolute favorite is hearing them talk to each other when they wake up in the morning. Sometimes Max will go get them drinks from the fridge, give Jack toys to play with in his crib, or just get in the crib and play with him. And I'm sure their relationship will just keep getting better and better. Especially through the teenage years, right? It's good to have nice brothers.

7 comments:
cute post. i also remember rachels post about ruby and chloe. im glad max is a nice boy to jack.
I've been wondering when my 2 kids will become "friends". Nice to know that if I just hang in there it will happen :)
I'm so happy for you! Friends and sharing! Does life get any better?
I hate to say it, but with this milestone, another one comes soon where they learn how to fight better and better too! It's worth it though - sibling friendship is the best. It's alright with me if you teach them to say, "Best Brothers Today, Tomorrow, and Always!"
I always knew Max wanted to share with Jack! He's always loved to crawl back into that crib! Now with drinks! It doesn't get much better than that!
Lucky Jack & Max.......and Mom & Dad
love the picture
love the boys
love the parents
feel the love
that's the best, i remember. ruby and chloe are even better friends since then and i love it. now, if only henry could grow up so oscar can have a friend. that should mean more free time for you too!
Post a Comment