Second Day of School
It is only Blake's second day of school and he's already been chosen to go on a field trip to Ethiopia for a humanitarian mission. Yes, ETHIOPIA! He is so excited!
I think it's fate Blake is going to Ethiopia. This is a picture at the Ethiopian restaurant after Blake's graduation from dental school. It was the one place in all of San Francisco that he chose to eat for his special day. Everyone looks a little hesitant (and one even like she's going to run to the restroom at any minute), except Blake who is digging right in. Fate, I tell you. Fate. 

7 comments:
i DID run into the restroom. . . again and again and again. but i never even tasted any of the ethiopian food, thanks to being so sick from the migraine which was due to the stress of the happy happy graduation:). so. . . .when do we go back for ethiopian food?! or perhaps we wait until after november and have blake COOK us ethiopian food. wait. . .do they even HAVE food in ethiopia?
Hey, there must be a little irony in Ethiopia! I forgot about that celebration dinner! I'd say Blake is living the charmed life! When he gets back he'll have to tell us just how authentic that restraunt food really was! I do remember the food was really differnt, and the diet coke really expensive.... but worth it!
thats funny. mom looks great! :) and im sad youre going to ethiopia. wait, are you?
Hey Addie! found your blog through Christine's! Love your little family, your kids are so cute.
Love,
Aubrey (Rosser) Wentworth
HAHAHA I love (your mom?) at the end of the table.. her face is classic. That's really cool for Blake about Ethiopia. I wouldn't be too excited, but sounds like he is!
Yay for school and Ethiopia! I sure love that place (we I'm sure I would if I even knew anyone who even looked like an Ethiopian...but I don't so I'll just have to imagine that I love it).
Anyway, I also wanted to say that you are a really cool wife for making Blake stand in front of that sign. It says a lot about your relationship. I'm pretty sure Steve would never stand in front of a sign on the first day of school. You've got it good! :)
Wow, that is so cool, do you get to go?
Post a Comment