My Saturday
My Saturday started with ward temple day, which also included babysitting at the stake center next door.
And ended with meeting all of Blake's colleagues and their families at our first ortho party. The party was at the most beautiful home in Tiburon. This picture doesn't do the view justice.
At the party, Max got his first tattoo. He chose a Spiderman on his hand, just like the one Daddy Blake had applied to his own hand a few minutes earlier.
Max loved swinging on the hammock in the cabana. You can get a pretty good view of the tattoo on his hand in the picture.
And Baby Jack was the most held and photographed guy at the party.
And of course there was still time for a little brotherly bonding in the bounce house.These two activities took up our entire day. We left the house at 9:15 and got home at 7. I love my family.


3 comments:
Cute pictures. Sounds like a fun, fun day. I wish I could hold Jack all day!
Addi, your family does the greatest bonding activities! Hey, I wanted to see that Spiderman on Blake's hand! Of course, Max wanted a spiderman. He wants to be just like his Daddy! He is one of the BEST! Of course.... I think the same about their Mom! And.... if you have two perfect little guys, well..... what else would you have but the Perfect family! Great Photos!
i love the pictures of blake and the boys and you and the boys at the temple. what a great day in oakland AND tiburon. i have some mountain view tattoos for the asking next time you visit--go toros:)
Post a Comment