Tuesday, August 12, 2008

FAMOUS Part II

Jack and I know this is nothing like a color picture on the front page of the San Francisco Chronicle, but I hear the San Mateo County Times is quite a reputable source.
I can understand why we didn't make the front page though. The front page is filled with important stories like the release of "Breaking Dawn." Seriously. It is.
And to think, I wanted to go to the Gilory Garlic Festival instead of staying at the picnic.

10 comments:

Andy and Bri said...

Good work! That is a great picture. I must say however that Jack is the reason you got in. That baby is just so stinkin cute!

Anonymous said...

Addi, you're doing the same thing to your boys you did to Andy and Tony. Dress ups!!!

You both look sooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

wow, your family really is famous. good thing you were holding jack so he could get his taste of the fame.

Jennie said...

That picture could not be cuter!

Christina said...

Hey, now you're all famous.
Nice bonnet.

Anonymous said...

precious pioneers
(let's not forget i'm the one who questioned where the bonnet was in the first post about all this. . .)

blythe said...

the whole fam is famous. i love the picture. jack is so cute!

Rocia said...

LOVE the picture! you guys are the best looking little mother-son pioneer couple i have ever seen!

Melissa said...

What a great picture! You two look adorable and so happy. You're famous - AGAIN! You would have made great pioneers.

Kelli said...

Addi... I'm posting this comment here so you'll see it, but I just wanted you to know that your family sat down in front of us at stake conference yesterday, and since they were talking to people until it started I didn't get up the nerve to ask them if they were your parents (and brother and his wife I think?). So I had to check out your blog to see up I could see them. Dont' tell them it was us, if they remember a roudy family of three kids sitting behind them. -- By the way your blog and all the pictures are darling. If you send me an email with your email I'll invite you to mine. kelliliston at hotmail dot com.